ive been promising these achievement hunter stickers for a while now so its FINALLY time to put em up for sale!! each set comes with three stickers or your achievement hunter of choice for $6!! NOTE: these are not the colors i have chosen!! if you click the link youll be able to see the real colors these are just to stop people from stealing it yfeel??
Knackered = Tired
Snog = Making Out
Fancy = Like Someone
Boot = Kick Something
Bird = Girl
Bob’s Your Uncle = And there you have it
Chuffed = To like something
Lift = Elevator
Bogey = Booger
Braces = Suspenders
Gobsmacked = OMG
Jumper = Sweater
these are also used in australia if anyone was wondering’
Yo, it’s 4 AM, lemme suggest a few Let’s Players to you all
British dude with a contagious laugh, curly ass hair and does great one-off reviews of games. Critical, but funny and makes good points while playing. Does co-op games with his dad (it’s really funny)
Plays up his gameplay with a kind of thick-headed banter. Proper Brodcaster’s voice. Plays a lot of scary games and has facecam on most all his vids.
Californian dude with a really calm voice, but goofy demeanor. Famous for producing Minecraft animations and plays lots of it himself.
Canadian sir with a a lovely commentating voice. Reviews both big-title and indie games. A video game commentator in the truest sense. Used to teach English in a Korean school. Pretty chill dude.
you forgot one
*screams* THAT REBLOG. THAT IS HOW I AM GOING TO LACE EVERY SINGE PAIR OF SHOES FROM NOW ON SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM
I should try some of these, since I never untie my shoes.
Reblogging this for fresh-to-death reasons
The star. THE STAR.
I need to find someone to do this with … like … NOW!
Plastic is a short film that deals with the obsession of body image….Whilst Anna is preparing for a first date with Henry, a man she has secretly loved for years, everything goes wrong until she discovers the impossible - to sculpt her appearance like clay to any shape she desires. You can watch the whole film HERE
This is amazing.
And the moth is a nice touch.
Capture the Tower (x)
So I decided I wanted to make this for anyone else that wanted to recreate Capture the Tower so they could play as well. It may be confusing and if it is I’m sorry I really tried making this as simple as possible but if you do use it feel free to message me with questions.
First of all the first three images are the basic levels of the arena. The first being the bottom the level, the second being the middle and the third being the top. The whole structure is 55x29 blocks and is 9 blocks high. On the outermost blocks going up is a frame of glass and glass pane(refer to 7th picture. Orange is regular glass the rest is glass pane) going up 6 high.
- The olive green color is the main material you use in building. The bottom level consists of the outer frame being your main material. Then the next frame inside is Netherack which you will need to set on fire. And the checkered pattern is made up of sand and soul sand. Unfortunately I could not get a good look at their bottom level setup with the cactus but you basically fill in all the sand blocks with cactus and then you can make your own pathways to the stairs within it.
- On the main level anything white is empty(aka a hole) all other colors refer to another picture to show you the setup. The middle being a top view and the sides being a view from that side. Purple(archer tower) the pinkish color is a ladder. The brown a treasure chest to be filled with bows and arrows. The red is a hole with stairs leading down to the lower level. The dark red where the first steps should be placed. Pink is the area in which your tower is ‘hidden’. Yellow being the tower itself. Light pink is a stairway leading up to the top level(refer to 9th picture) light pink being the stairs green again being your main material, blue being ice. The top half of the ninth picture is an overview the bottom a side view. The lime green(refer to 5th picture, a side view of a little walkway with a jump.)
- The darker green area is where the teams start, the red being where the beds and chests should be placed inside, silver the doors. One chest should be filled with iron swords the other diamond pickaxes.
- The top layer mainly consists of the walkway, the blue being ice.
That means free access to Photoshop CS2 - and that already has most of what you could ask for, really.
All you have to do is create a FREE ADOBE ID.
I am not sure about commercial use, but MAN. FUCKIN’ SWEET DUDE
Reblogging for the greater good.
I’m unlikely to pick it up as I honestly never use PS anymore, but here everyone who follows me. Free stuff.
oh wow this is perfect i was just lamenting that i’d have to buy creative suite for my new laptop WELP
Signal boost for any of my followers who need art programs!
The cs2 programs date back only a few years, and still have much of the functionality of today’s more modern ones. The differences between most of the versions are little more than slight modifications or additions of minor features, and UI changes. Go for it guys!!
Also, in case the page is down, here are the download links + serials.
Signal boost for you too, I downloaded it and use Photoshop CS2 to draw now c: enjoy, this is legit!
1. If Gavin dies, take a drink.
2. If Gavin says “Michael” in a whiny voice take a drink
3. If Michael replies with “GAVIN NO” finish your drink
4. If Ray is given roses, take a drink
5. If anyone points out how Ryan and Jack sound the same, take a drink
6. If Geoffs voice cracks, take a drink
7. If anyone mentions Game Of Thrones, take a drink
8. Every time you see Edgar, take a drink.
9. Every time someone says sponge, take a drink.
10. If you see a fake tower of pimps, take a drink
11. If anyone fights over maps, take a drink
12. Every time someone says “X-Ray and Vav” or “Team Nice Dynamite” take a drink
13. If Geoff mentions being drunk or drinking alcohol, take a drink
14. If anyone asks Ryan about his kid, take a drink
15. If Ray wins the tower of pimps, finish your drink
16. If Jack says “OH NO” take a drink
17. If anyone says “Tease it” take a drink
18. If Ray says “LLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!” take a drink.
19. Every time someone points out a brown sheep, take a drink.
20. If Gavin asks a “would you rather” question, take a drink.
21. If anyone mistakes Gavin for a creeper or mistakes a creeper for Gavin take a drink.
22. If anyone references Caleb being a screen looker, take a drink.
Let’s Play Minecraft! Tower of Pimps Bingo!
There’s multiple ways you could go about playing this! Here are some I thought of!
- Print the blank template and write your own bingo blocks (The one I made is up above)
- Pick an episode and write down your bingo blocks based off the episode title/thumbnail/description, etc
- You can decided whether or not diagonal counts (I put it there in case someone wanted it to count)
- Play with friends or play solo on an episode!
- Fill the bingo blocks with all the ways Gavin could get killed
for anyone who wants it, here’s a super mega high quality plan of Achievement City. These are the dimensions I used/got from the lets build. They’re probably not 100% but neither is the circle in their logo so idgaf.
(I don’t wanna do heights just yet in case they do them in the next lets build and I get them wrong haha.)
Hope you find this helpful c:
(don’t talk to me about gavins house)
Here is the more or less completed Pink Achievement City!
AH Damage Scale
omf thank you for Ryan
where has this been all my life om g